Eyebrows frame the face and when beautifully done, make a big difference to your appearance.
We use a range of very precise techniques in this treatment to create your perfectly shaped brows.
- We begin by plotting where your perfect brows will ideally start, end and have their highest point.
- Tinting follows using a long lasting tint in a shade to suit your colouring and desired look. We can tint anything from light brown and soft grey to rich brown and deepest black.
- To achieve perfection in your brow shape, we wax above as well as below your eyebrows.
- Next we trim any long hairs so that they all lie beautifully within your brow line. Precision tweezing completes the hair removal so there is not a single hair out of place.
- Finally we soothe the skin and apply eyebrow powder and / or pencil to fill in any areas that may need it, leaving your eyebrows simply stunning!
We may advise you to grow in some areas and so you will get better and better results as time goes on. If you are lucky to have full brows, you will achieve perfection first time!
Before and after your Precision eyebrows treatment
Grow your brows for a few weeks so that we have as much to work with as possible.
Don't have any heat treatments for a few days before or after your treatment - including sun beds, sauna, steam and sun bathing.
Avoid exfoliating the skin around your brows for a few days before and after treatment.
If you have taken Roacutaine or any other skin thinning medication in the past, you must wait at least 6 months before having waxing.
If you haven't had this treatment at our salon within the last 6 months then we will need to give you a patch test at least 48 hours before your treatment. This involves a drop of tint behind your ear and only takes a few minutes.